We conducted a survey in partnership with a research firm in the financial industry to evaluate a high-profile brand awareness campaign. Our scope included:
- Interview design and execution
- Response analysis and benchmarking
- Marketing strategy recommendations
It was fascinating! We always learn so much from asking customers directly about their experience with a brand. It changes our perspective on brand campaigns.
- Prospects and clients will welcome your emails, your meetings and your materials if they perceive value. Bring market knowledge, industry insight, or real-time data to the table and you're golden.
- One big message per ad, presentation, or email. That's it. That's all they'll have time for and all they can remember.
- Repeat your key messages. More often than seems necessary.